- Q Can women use this product safely for maximum muscle/strength gain?
This includes a test booster so we'd recommend go with something like Muscle fuel STS in replace of this.
- Q can you take anabolic halo and mutant mass together?
Yes, take the Halo right after training and then mutant mass within 1/2 hour later. To maximize your reslults, take creatine monohydrate powder or a creatine tablet (like Creakic or Creadex) in addition to your Mutant Mass and Halo. Start off taking 4 servings of the creatine product per day for the first 5 days and thereafter take 1 to 2 servings per day (2 on training days and 1 on non-training days).
- Q can you take mutant mass with anabolic halo?
Yes, good stack. Take a serving of Mutant Mass just after the Halo immediately after training. A good addition would be a daily creatine product - take creatine monohydrate powder or a creatine tablet (like Creakic or Creadex). Start off taking 4 servings per day for the first 5 days and thereafter take 1 to 2 servings per day (2 on training days and 1 on non-training days).
- Q Every time I have a shake, I feel really bloated afterwards, do you know why this is? thanks
Consuming the full serving can cause bloating because of the large amount of fluid you also need to consume. Try half servings or simply try taking a little bit longer to consume the shake.
- Q For results which is better the phd synergy or the muscle fuel anabolic? I dont want to put weight on i jsut training now to maintain this size and get cut! Im just on whey phd but i feel this in my diet could be the enxt step for getting the results i want.
Go with the Synergy, as it is moderate in carbs (the Anabolic is designed for big gains and so has more calories and carbs).
- Q Have been using this product for 3 weeks and I would say it is okay. I read something about Ultimate Nutrition Iso Mass Xtreme Gainer being the next big thing when it comes to all-in-ones. Any plans to sell Ultimate Nutrition products soon? Thanks
Ultimate Nutrition is trademarked in Britain by a different company, so legally, they cannot currently be sold in this country although there is some discussion that it will soon be available under a different name.
- Q Hello,
What do you exactly mean when you say you will gain mass with this product? Does that mean muscle mass or what?
So if I took this would it increase my fat gain aswell????
And how much cardio should I do if I am taking this to stop me from putting on fat?
Many people e-mail us and want to gain muscle without gaining fat. This is possible when you just start out training or when you come back from time off the gym and possibly if you have fantastic genetics.
BUT outside of the above scenarios, you are NOT going to gain muscle without gaining some fat!
To make maximum muscle gains, you have to also gain some fat because you have to be eating more calories than you are burning. So you have to decide whether you want to make big, fast gains or moderate, slow gains (or possibly no gains at all) by trying to stay lean while gaining muscle.
If you want fast gains, take the Anabolic twice daily (one serving to be taken after training on training days) and eat lots of food. If you want to make slower gains to minimize the fat gains, either take 2 scoops (instead of 3) twice per day and if you are still gaining weight too quickly, you should consider taking a product like Synergy Iso-7, which has far less carbs and calories but still has all of the other anabolic support ingredients. However, you will still likely gain some fat.
The relative amount of fat and muscle you gain will also depend upon your training intensity and duration and your particular genetics (whether you gain fat easily).
- Q Hey, could anyone please tell me if this product is actually 100% safe to use? i know it contains anabolic ingredients & i am wondering if this could be dangerous to your health and body? is it anything like steroids?
It contains a herb that can boost testosterone but nothing like to the extend of steroids (your testosterone will still stay in the "normal" range).
We sell thousands of these and haven't heard of any side effects.
- Q Hey, I was thinking about getting the vanilla flavor. what is the best flavor?
will it be okay to take this with the 19-anabol testos, muscle tech amino fx and cell tech on my none training days. Or would mutant mass be better?
Flavour is hard to comment on as everyone's preference is different.
Yes you can you this product along side there other's.
Mutant mass is a top quality gainer but muscle fuel anabolic is an all-in-one product and contains creatine and other muscle building ingredients.
- Q Hi
I am 6'3" and 95kg planing to take 1 normal protein shake with poridge for Breakfast eat normal in the day (Hi protein) then take MFA (3 scoops) straight after Training. I dont want to gain to much size so is this anough
This is a perfect all in one and can be used for many things, better recovery, increased strength, increase muscle mass etc.
- Q Hi
I'm taking bsn cellmass(11 a.m) and post work out,also no xlode pre work out,thinking of trying usn mfa,is this a good stack of to much creatine,andwith cellmass empty stomach directions,I'd take MFA on waking then half hour after training and cellmass,is this ok
If you are happy with the results that you are seeing with BSN Cell Mass, then I would advocate continual use of that product. If you did wish to switch to USN Muscle Fuel Anabolic, please take the product as instructed:
"As a dietary supplement, add 3 scoops to 500ml-600ml of cold water. Use a blender or a hand held shaker for about 30 seconds. Have 1-2 servings daily (servings may be halved).
Important: persons under 80kgs - Have 2 servings per day for the first 5 days and only 1 serving per day there-after.
Persons over 80kgs – Have 2-3 servings per day for the first 5 days and 1-2 servings per day there-after. Do not combine Muscle Fuel Anabolic with any other creatine product and do not exceed the recommended daily intake."
I would not recommend taking Cell Mass and MFA simultaneously - you should ideally take one or the other.
Taking a serving of mass post-workout will help to maintain lean muscle tissue and stimulate repair and regeneration.
I hope you find the above information useful.
- Q hi can i stack muscle fule anabolic with creatine anabolic. my plan was 2scoops of mfa in the morning, animal pak and flex a bit after. 2scoops of mfa a bit before training.some pre work out before the gym. creatine anabolic after the gym and animal pm before bet would this be ok
This would be perfect and please feel free to leave your review on the prducts.
- Q hi can I use muscle fuel anabolic with universal storm?
Yes, you can use them together
- Q hi guys
this product sounds very promising espesially the 50 grams of protein (the most i've heard of in a product so far) so by that alone i want to buy.
now i've been lifting for 2 and a half years and i now want to be a bodybuilder but i've been all natural for the time i've been training e.g no protein powders or no diets.
now will this product garantee me the size i want because i want to be big all round espesially in my arms and chest. i'm going to start my cardio soon because i want to lose the excess fat.
it also states that i will gain strength i hope this is true because i'm really disapointed in what i can do already.
so to get to the point will i gain size and strength for real
thanks for your time guys
This is definitely one of the best products for quick gains in size and strength as it has lots of protein, calories and creatine, etc. If you take 2 full servings for 2 weeks and then you can cut it back to one serving on non-training days and 2 servings (one right after training) on workout days, you should see excellent results. When it comes time to dieting, you will be better off switching to a lower carb/calorie product like Synergy Iso-7 or Nitro-Tech, which still contain creatine and other nutrients to support muscle.
- Q hi i am thinking of stacking
Muscle Fuel Anabolic
usn 19 anabal testo
and for my pre workout Muscletech NeuroCore would this work well for putting on mass
Yes this would be a great stack for putting on mass. All you have to remember is to consume around 500-1000 extra calories a day more than you are burning to help promote muscle growth.
- Q hi i have brought this product one week ago, it says not to take any supplement which contain high doeses of creatine. i have also purchased two tubs of cyto NOX as they were on deal. would it be ok to take this supplement before workouts and the MF anabolic after workout?? thank you
Yes both products will be fine to use together as the cyto nox is designed as a pre workout product and will only contain a small amount of creatine.
- Q Hi I just wanted to ask if this product would be suitable for an 18 year old, as this product does have both testosterone and creatine. Could u just clear this up for me?
This product has creatine and a natural ingredient that is designed to support testosterone levels. The creatine is not a problem for an 18 year old - creatine is now believed by most experts to be totally safe and without negative side effects. The Avena Sativa would not be expected to have any negative effects but at 18, testosterone levels are probably still naturally very high, so the Avena Sativa may only have a mild effect.
- Q hi i wanna put on muscle mass within 3 months, how many times a day can you take the shake? can i have drink it 3 times a day??
I would take it 3 times per day as a maximum. It's really designed for use twice per day.
- Q hi i was thinking of buying the muscle fuel anabolic and wanted to know what are the side effects of using this product? thanks
There are no ingredients contained in this product which are associated with side effects at the levels provided (even if you used several servings per day).
For the very best and latest information on supplements and the most effective diet strategies and exercise tips, click on http://www.tropicanafitness.com/view/v/articles - which is the "ALL NEW Article Section" on the TropicanaFitness.com website. The info on the site is written by experienced, qualified industry experts and is backed by proper scientific research on what works and what doesn't!
- Q hi ive been taking this for 3-4 months, have gained but not a great deal. i do have high metobolism. should i keep taking this or should i change to a higher calorie shake like mutant mass?? cheers
You can switch to Mutant, which does have more calories but you'll have to add a creatine product to each shake (as the Anabolic contains creatine). You can just add a basic powdered creatine which is cheap. Start with 3 scoops twice per day of the Mutant Mass and if you aren't gaining a pound or two a week, then either eat more food or increase to 4 scoops twice daily.
- Q Hi my name is khaled and i am a bodybuilder. I am 15 and preparing for a contest which is on the 13th of may. I am taking USN Muscle fuel anabolic. I weigh 54 kgs and want to put on lots of muscle mass. Can i take 3 servings a day every day until the product is finished?
We are unable to advise as you are only 15 years old. This product is not to be used by anyone under the age of 18. This product contains ingredients to boost testosterone which could have an adverse effect on those younger than 18. We recommend you discontinue use immediately.
- Q Hi there
I train 3 days a week. Mon, Wed & Fri. I am 5foot 10 and weigh 14 Stone with about 16-17% body fat.
Still wanting to put on more muscle mass and have been going through product after product, but tend to stick with USN because they taste good.
My next plan initially was:
USN MF Anabolic for post workout on training days only... So that would only be 3 servings a week, would have been the full 3 scoops though.
Also with USN MuscleFuel STS, which I'd have been using 2-3 full servings daily.
Was also going to be taking a Whey Protein with any meal that didnt contain high protein.
I was also considering adding a cheap creatine, not one of the £40 ones I have been taking in the past..
However now Ive just realised MF Anabolic contains Creatine, so now I am confused.
Would you be so kind and tweak my plan to what you would recommend best for me?
Thank you :)
It seems fine and if you are adding a normal creatine monohydrate to the mix that is fine as you would not overdose on the creatine, you would just flush any excess out with the amount of water you consume.
To build muscle your plan seems good, just to make sure you can work out your calorie count for your body and make sure you are in a surplus of an extra 500kcal per day, to promote lean muscle growth of around 1lb per week.
- Q Hi there
I weigh under 80kgs just. I see it mentions do not take with another creatine product I currently have mp assault which has 5grams and gaspri siZeon which also has creatine should I stop taking those?
IF you are taking 2 full servings of MFA a day then you could disregard your pre-workout BUT its completely up to you as an extra 5g on a workout day would cause no harm at all.
- Q Hi There,
Im 75kg and want another 5kg of good muscle.
Ive been using Muscle fuel Anabolic for about three months 2 scoops twice a day. I weight train 3-4 times a week and do spin 2-3 times a week but am not seeing any real gains.
Is there anything else I can use in conjunction with this product? I want to stay lean but realise I need to get big first.
Once you've been training hard for a while, the only way to gain significant muscle is to increase your calories and accept the fact that you are going to gain some fat along with the muscle. Just keep upping your calories until you are gaining 1/2 to 1 kilo per week (any more and then you may gain too much fat).
The spinning should help to ensure minimal fat gain.
Muscle Fuel Anabolic is an excellent product that contains just about everything you need to gain muscle and 2 scoops per day is a very effective dosage.
- Q hi there, can i use luekic hardcore with this product
Absolutely, M F Anabolic has some added leucine (part of the BCAAs) but research indicates that larger amounts of leucine can have a strong effect on muscle growth mechanisms.
- Q Hi there, I have just ordered this and I'm wondering I can stack with Grenade?. I know that in theory that they are at different ends of the table but I thought I could gain mass whilst keeping un-lean mass to a minimum.
Firstly I think you will find that 90% of males all want to build muscle and lose fat. In the first few months of training you may see changes in muscle size and definition but it is not possible to decrease body fat and build muscle at the same time in the long term.
You need to decide which is more important – Losing body fat so you look more defined or gaining muscle.
To gain muscle MASS you need to be eating a high calorie based diet which exceeds your daily intake of calories by around 500 -1000cal per day to start with.
Gaining the extra weight will help you promote muscle growth so much faster than if you kept to a low cal diet.
The idea of bodybuilding is to build yourself up to the size you want to be by consuming high amounts of complex carbs, protein and calories and then dieting down to lose the body fat by following a high protein low carb/fat diet, using fat burners, etc.
Using Grenades along with a high calorie shake is trying to do two opposite things at once. You can use the Grenade before training sessions to increase strength, endurance and fat burning during the workout but you stil have to decide whether you want to gain muscle or lose fat...trying to do both at the same time usually means you fail at both at the same time.
- Q Hi there, my name is Gabriel and I just purchased 19 anabol testo by USN and also a muscle anabolic fuel by USN. I want also to buy some No and some good creatine and i was thinking Cell tech but i am not sure about which No to buy. What would you recommend
Muscle Fuel Anabolic contains creatine and if you are using it at least twice per day (especially after workouts), then using an additional creatine product wouldn't likely have much additional effect.
Go with a NO product like NaNO Vapor or NO Shotgun as a pre-workout stimulant for extra energy in the gym and better muscle pumps.
See the article - http://www.tropicanafitness.com/view/v/article/a/8 - on Nitric Oxide (NO) / Pre-Workout products
- Q hi what is better out of the muscle fuel anabolic, synergy or nitro tech with celltech?
Nitro-Tech plus Cell-Tech is the best stack as far as having research supporting its effectiveness and feedback from our customers.
- Q Hi,
I was thinking of getting Animal Pak or Stak with this. Would I need to get that in addition? Or does this have all the nessecary multi vitamins in it anyway? I dont want to spend £60 on another product in addition if I dont need it.
MF Anabolic has a vitamin/mineral blend added to it but it is not a very strong one. So if your diet isn't high in fruits, vegetables, meat and dairy, then you will benefit from the Pak. If your diet is good, go with the Stak.
For the MF Anabolic have 2 servings (2 to 3 scoops), twice daily, with one serving being after training on training days.
- Q Hi,
I'm 6'2", 190lbs but carrying a small amount of excess around the waist.
I am intending to use this product along side No-Xplode with a routine like this.
7:30am Gym, weights only
9:am 2 scoops MFA
before bed: 2 scoops MFA
I have been using Syntha-6 and while I have seen some gains, I haven't put on any extra fat. Just want to check if I'm going to have any issues.
- Q Hi,
Been taking this product for 2-3 months and noticing some good gains! I know i need to eat more but is there any other product i could take along side it such as animal stak?
That would help improve my results??
If this is the only product you are taking then we would suggest taking a post workout specific type product for maximum recovery after training saving you a serving of Muscle fuel anabolic to add into your daily diet in between meals. Take a look at Universal Torrent.
- Q Hi,
I have been taking whey but am now looking to loose fat aswell. If I swithch from whey to this will this prevent me from contolling fat as I have heard that the carbs will add fat. I train 4 times a week and am looking to add 2 cardio session also from now.
Muscle fuel anabolic is more of a mass gaining all-in-one product and will contain 500+ calories in a full serving - mostly carbs.
If your looking for more of a lean gainer then have a look at PHD - Synergy Iso 7 which has all the benefits of an all-in-one but a lot less carbs and calories. For even lower carbs along with strong muscle-building effects, go fo Nitro-Tech.
If you are looking to decrease body fat then try adding in a fat burner to help you burn calories faster. Here are some of our best rated fat burners -
Muscletech - Hydroxycut Hardcore
Lipo 6 black
- Q hi, i'm 18, i bought this product, i workout three times a week for 2 hours, when should i take the servings?
Take at least 1 full serving daily. On training days, take it immediately after your workout. You can also take a full serving or a 2-scoop serving between meals if you are not making consistent weekly gains in weight.
On non-training days take 1 to 2 servings of either 2 or 3 scoops (depending upon whether you are reaching your weight gain goals). You can take the servings any time - first thing in morning before breakfast, between meals or before bed.
- Q hi, i am 17 years old, i am currently on a weight gainer and nutrex's niox, however i am interested in buying muscle fuel anabolic, nano vapor and anabolic halo, i was wondering if i could stack all 3 products, and if so what would you reccomend out of halo or cell-tech, i am trying to get bigger. or would mutant mass, cell-tech and nano vapor be better? thanks
MF Anabolic is an excellent high-calorie All-in-One product. Most people agree that Cell-Tech is unbeatable for quick gains in mass and strength but you'd get at least as good results from taking a full serving of Halo daily (after workouts on training days of course). Vapor is great for jacking up energy levels pre-workout and is designed to stack perfectly with Halo. Make sure to follow the directions on the Vapor (start with one scoop and move up if you need to).
- Q Hi, I am am 6ft tall and struggle to stay above 11 stone. Would I be better off with the Muscle fuel mass or the Muscle Fuel Anabolic?
You would probably get better result from Muscle Fuel Anabolic because it contains creatine, HMB, Added BCAAs and other "add-on" ingredient and it only has slightly fewer calories. Start off with a full 3 scoop serving twice per day in between meals (with one serving after training on training days) and if that doesn't lead to at least 1 kg of gains per week, add in another daily serving of 2 scoops or increase the calories or your meals or add a snack.
- Q hi, i have used this afair bit and think its brilliant i would just like to know what the best way to build muscle but stay lean at the same time, im 81kg what would you recomend? thanks
Building muscle and staying lean is very difficult because you have to eat more calories than you are burning to gain muscle and that means you are going to gain some fat too (unless you just started or re-started traininig or you have very fortunate genetics).
The best lean-gainer supplements are Synergy Iso-7 or for even "leaner" gains (if you have a slower metabolism), Nitro-Tech.
- Q Hi, I want to buy usn anabolic for quick mass gain. How many times would u recommend taking this? I was thinking one shake in the morning, one after a workout and one at night? Also, what kind of diet plan would you suggest taking with this? I am 5'11 and weight around 70kg.
Once or twice a day would suffice. Once after a workout and another time during the day in between your meals.
- Q hi, im planning to buy muscle fuel anabolic, couod i take other supplements with muscle fuel anabolic?, if so, could you tell me what to take with that. thanks....josh
MF Anabolic has protein, creatine, aminos, and a test-boosting herb. You can add a Pre-workout product for energy and a pump in the gym. V-max Pump, SuperPump and naNO Vapor are good ones...
- Q hi, is it alright to take bcaa capsules and l-glutamine with this or would it be better to find something else to stack this with, thanks.
Yes, these are fine to stack with MF Anabolic
Higher levels of BCAAs and glutamine can only benefit your recovery, performance, and muscle mass.
- Q hi, is this product a wieght gainer? or is it a protein powder?
This product is an All-in-One product. So called because it contains protein, carbs, creatine, test boosters and other anabolic ingredients. However, it also is high in calories so works very well for those trying to gain mass and strength and is excellent as a post-workout shake.
- Q hi, it says on the tub to take 3 scoops, and i've read questions on here where you've said to take only 2 scoops? why is this?
The 2 scoop recommendation is more of a maintenance serving as opposed to a weight gain serving of 3 scoops. Some people like to use this product for maintaining the weight and using a meal replacement.
- Q Hi, ive been out of trainning for nearly 2 yrs now due to work commitments, i wanna get back into it and get big, ive used other products along with creatine tablets, but now want an all-in-1, i'm 6ft and approx around 11 st 7lbs and have trouble putting on weight, will muscle fuel anabolic do the job and help build muscle as well, not to sure how these work, want to do it slowly wot servings do u recommend
MF Anabolic is probably the best all-in-one product for people who have difficulty gaining weight and muscle.
Start by taking 2 scoops, twice daily with one of those servings being right after training on training days. After the first few weeks (in which you may gain more quickly), you should aim for a gain of 1-2 pounds per week.
- Q Hi, this might sound like a stupid question. If I take this product and my levels of workout aren't intense enough, will i just end gaining fat on my body due to the carbs used in it?
That's not a stupid question - though the answer will greatly depend upon the individual; besides activity levels, their body composition, metabolism, and additional food consumption.
If carbohydrate intake exceeds what is utilised via energy expenditure, the body will convert the surplus carbohydrates it receives, storing them as fat, though the quantity necessary for this process will correlate with the above factors.
It is possible, yes, but as I say, it will vary from one individual to the next.
- Q Hi. I've just bought this product and note that USN recommends that users take 2-3 servings (i.e. 6-9 scoops for a guy my weight) for the first 5 days. I plan to only take 3-4 scoops for the first 5 days and 2-3 scoops thereafter. Will I still get results/benefits if I do not take the full recommended dose? Also, when would you recommend I take the other one or two servings? At present I'm having one dose post-workout and one first thing in the morning. Many thanks
The reason for the dosage recommendations is that this product contains creatine, which works better and faster if it is loaded for 5 days. We would suggest taking at least 6 scoops per day for the first 5 days and then you could probably get away with 2-3 scoops thereafter (take a minimum of 2 scoops after exercise). If you take less than this you will likely not get very good results.
- Q hi...i have been using usn fast grow mass from SA which contains creatine and im about to start using muscle fuel anabolic, do i have still have to do the loading phase on having 2servings a day for 5days or shud i stay on 1serving a day as part of my mass gain technique
Not sure what "fast grow mass from SA" is??? But if you go straight from one product to the other and you have already loaded, you don't have to load again (although some studies show that it may be a good idea to re-load creatine-containing products every 8 to 10 weeks or so). As with all gaining phases, if you aren't gaining, adjust your supplement servings or size of serving up and or adjust your food calories up.
- Q How do you take muscle fuel anabolic and how many shakes can you have throughout the day?
Muscle Fuel Anabolic is taken by adding 3 rounded scoops to 500-600 ml of cold water and blend or shake in a shaker for 30 seconds.
Take 2 servings for the first 5 days and then 1 per day thereafter (they suggest 2-3 servings per day for the first 5 days and 1-2 servings thereafter for those weighing over 80kgs). USN further recommend not taking other creatine products with Muscle Fuel Anabolic.
- Q how long will a tub last if you use 2 scoops a day?
40 days if you used 2 scoops daily
- Q i am 15 years old and want to take the product. is this to young, and if so what are the dangers?
The product advises against using it if you are under 18 and we can't advise you differently.
- Q I am considering purchasing this product, although i am looking to gain mass, I am looking to gain lean mass. Would this product be beneficial in helping me achieving this goal ?
Yes, you may better off having 2 scoops instead of 3 twice per day, as the way to gain lean mass is just to ensure that you gain it more slowly (of course this means that you will also gain muscle more slowly - you can't gain muscle without gaining some fat also). Aim for gains of about 1/2 kilo per week and if you don't hit this goal, adjust your serving sizes and frequencies accordingly.
- Q I am taking USN Mass Anabolic, normally 30 min before workout, i am thinking in taking USN Nitrox No2 also, it says 30min before workout, now i cannot combine it togather because of the glutamine...Can i take the USN mass anabolic, say 1 hour before the workout and achieving the same result??
Yes, 1 hour pre-training is fine (this actually gives you more time to digest it before you hit the gym).
- Q I was wondering if this product is efficient with milk, or is it strictly to be taken with water?? i seem to use milk at the moment as i want to get as much from a shake as possible however a friend recomended me to take it with just water as i was making it inefficient with milk?? something to do with the creatine in the product?
If you are going to use milk with this product we would recommend you use skim milk or like your friend said, water. Mixing this product with water causes the body to take longer to digest the product which isn’t ideal if you are looking to gain mass as you should be looking to eat again within a two and a half to three hour period. Water allows the product to be used by the body at a much quicker rate.
- Q i'm about to start using mfa for the first time. I am 90 kg and gain weight fast, if i have to servings for the first 5 day and 1 serving a day there after will this be enough? Also how long can i take this product?
This depends on your genetics/training and nutrition. You will determine how well your results are going week by week/month by month to ensure everything you are doing is optimal. This is fine to use continuously.
- Q I'm trying to gain a bit of size and strength and slim down my stomach would mfa be ok to take along side a fat burner?
Unless you are considering carb cycling where you cycle high calorie (carb) days with low carb days to get the best of both worlds, it's impossible to do because building muscle is about increasing calorie count to ensure quality muscle is build after been damaged using resistance, where as losing bodyfat is about being in a calorie deficit to ensure stored fat is used for energy.
- Q I'm using muscle fuel anabolic for bulking and mass gain. I just wanted to know if I can use a separate whey protein like the optimum or Phd whey just for protein intake. If I can when should I use a seprate protein shake as I'm using the muscle fuel before training and after training. Should I take a separate protein shake before sleeping? Also which protein shake would go nicely with the muscle fuel, as Ive heard good things about Phd, optimum and SciMax protein shakes?
It is fairly unusual for an individual to take a protein supplement alongside a mass gainer; please remember that mass gainers will provide a source of protein, so it will not usually be necessary to supplement this further.
Ordinarily, those taking a mass gainer have very fast metabolisms, and therefore, would benefit from consuming concentrated calories (which the aforementioned can provide); similarly, those who have already acquired a significant level of muscle may choose to use mass gainers to increase their caloric intake.
If you are taking Muscle Fuel Anabolic (MFA) according to the product guidelines, and in conjunction with a sensible, balanced diet, you should be consuming all the protein you need, thus, it would not be necessary to take whey in addition to this.
Some individuals choose to take casein before bed to help prevent catabolism (which is a natural phase that occurs during sleep, as under normal circumstances, it's the longest period our bodies go without food) and stimulate anabolism. In this case, I would recommend Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Casein 1.8kg. This would be find to use in addition to MFA.
Please bear in mind that the body can only utilise approximately 20-30g protein per sitting (variance owing to individual requirements); surplus intake is not stored, but excreted from the body via the urine.
I hope you find the above information useful.
- Q Im interested in taking this. Are there any smaller tubs? Can you take 2 a day and have gains? or do you need to take other creatines to get stronger?
The smallest tub is 2 kilograms. This is a very popular product so you should be happy with the results.
Using this product twice daily covers most of the bases for muscle growth including creatine.
If you really want to get results, we would suggest you read the article - http://www.tropicanafitness.com/view/v/article/a/39 for advice on the top 3 supplements to use for beginners, intermediates and pros
- Q im on animal cut, will this be a good thing to use with it or how about nitro-tech and cell-tech???
Nitro-Tech is great to take with it (as it also has creatine and other anabolic ingredients beyond just the whey protein) but Cell-Tech may make it difficult to lose fat as it is high in carbs (Although it is probably the best product for fast gains in muscle and strength).
- Q im thinking of taking this with anabolic halo. Is this a waste?
Assuming you are taking them post-workout. Halo will add some ingredients to the Anabolic, as it has a big whack of leucine and other ingredients in it but they both contain creatine so you are probably getting more creatine than required, which would likely end up expelled in your urine. So not a total waste but because Anabolic is a fairly complete fromula, it is difficult to stack. People often use it with a pre-workout formula.
Either way, ensure that you get 2 servings of the Anaboic per day for best results.
- Q In one of your articles (Creatine, Facts and Myths – part 2), you state that “only a few nutrients have been demonstrated to improve the performance of creatine and increase creatine levels in muscle. One is a large amount of carbohydrates”. You go on to say that “the biggest problem with most of the creatine plus carbohydrate formulas on the market is that they don’t contain a high enough dose of carbohydrates. As a matter of fact, many creatine plus carb products may not work any better than regular creatine with water. Studies have even shown that 50 grams of carbohydrates is not sufficient to significantly increase creatine retention, yet most products contain even less than that33...”. With this in mind, I was wondering whether other products that are low to moderate in carbs (e.g. Nitro-Tech, Cyclone and Synergy Iso-7 and As-One 40) are as effective as Anabolic when it comes to creatine absorption, for Anabolic has got more carbs in it. Thanks
There are 6 main ways to increase creatine retention in the muscle:
take it with at least 75 grams carbs
take it just before a big, high-carb meal
take it with about 50 grams of whey protein and 50 grams of carbs
take it with lipoic acid
Take it with a cinamon extract
take it after exercise
Therefore, Muscle Fuel Anabolic might be most likely to maximize creatine uptake of the products you mention. However, Nitro-Tech contains lipoic acid and other ingredients to increase insulin function (insulin is the hormone that increases creatine retention in the muscle). Nitro-Tech also contains nitric oxide boosters. Nitric oxide has been shown to improve creatine uptake also (and increase measures of muscle growth, strength, blood flow, etc). Unfortunately, the only way to see which does so better would be to do a scientific study comparing them and this has not been done.
Synergy, Cyclone and As-One will still probably cause better creatine retention than taking it with water but for maximum gains, you'd have to add extra carbs. The reason for the moderate carbs in these products is because they are "lean mass gainer" All-in-One Products, whilst MF Anabolic is a "Mass Gainer" All-in-One.
Nitro-Tech is a Whey Protein with added functional ingredients and is designed for people who want more results from their protein.
- Q Is Muscle Fuel Anabolic better than usn hyperbolic mass
They are quite similar but the Hyperbolic Mass has more calories and has a multivitamin blend added (so great if you don't eat well or eat a lot of fruit and veg).
- Q is there any thing better than this ?
This is the best All-in-One product for mass and strength gains. If you are watching your calories or gain fat easily, try Nitro-Tech for the leanest gains (this product is a whey protein but it contains creatine and other ingredients to promote muscle gains) because it is lowest in carbs. Cyclone and Synergy Iso-7 have moderate carbs (more than Nitro but less than Anabolic) but Iso has fewer carbs and more protein (and tastes better).
- Q is this product suitable for building lean muscle? and as i do intense cardio twice a week, will this stop the shake giving its full benefits?
This all depends on your body type. If you are a slim build and struggle to put on mass then yes cut right down on the cardio. If you gain weight quickly then keep up the cardio and introduce this product for lean mass gains.
- Q Is this product suitable for me to add a scoop of glutamine as I would do with my protein I use now? Or should I not mess with the mixtures?
Yeah it is fine to add another serving of glutamine in there to enhance recovery more so.
- Q Ive used this product before and think its great. I want to know how i can use this as a stack and what to stack it with. E.G. 19 anabol testo. i also want o use this with nitric oxide and creatine capsules. Can you recommend me a stack lease. Thank you
The products you suggest are a good combination. In may last e-mail, I suggested a gainer because you'll never get big without eating lots of calories. As you suggest, no gaining strategy is complete without creatine. In my opinion, the best creatine tablets are Creakic and Creadex but there are other good ones too. For Nitric Oxide products, the best value is Six Star NO Fury but naNO Vaopur is excellent if you want a premium product.
As before, I would recommend reading our articles section because then you'll be able to make the best decisions for yourself in future and design stacks for maximum results.
- Q Should I be drinking this shake everyday for muscle gain results ? I use it twice a day on my training days but on rest days, I sometimes drink it and sometimes don't. So should I be taking it all the time for max results?
It is best to maintain consistency, taking the product on non-training days also.
I would recommend taking one serving on non-training days.
- Q thanks for your response regarding the supplement. There used to be a link on the site for requesting a catalogue but doesnt seem to be there now...is there any way possible to request for it??
We don't do one any more. The prices are too volatile, as we are constantly ensuring that we have the lowest average prices available online.
- Q thinking about using this product but at the moment im using usn protein with cell tech hardcore creatine,so would i still need the loading up period,as ive already been using creatine ?
No loading required if you've been on Cell-Tech - especially if you also been using another creatine product
- Q what can you take with anabolic halo?
You should take protein and creatine as your key supplements or a Weight Gainer product if you want to gain maximum mass.
Take a whey protein shake 2 to 3 times per day with one serving being just before your Halo immediately after training and take creatine monohydrate powder or a creatine tablet (like Creakic or Creadex). Start off taking 4 servings per day for the first 5 days and thereafter take 1 to 2 servings per day (2 on training days and 1 on non-training days).
To gain mass at the fastest rate, you can either do the Nitro/Cell stack (Nitro 3 times per day and Cell-Tech twice on training days and once on non-training days - always take one serving of Nitro immediately, followed by Cell-Tech right after training) OR you can use a weight gainer like Mutant Mass (along with powdered creatine) or Mass-Tech or Muscle Fuel Anabolic (which already contain creatine). If your diet is good (high in calories and protein), go with the Nitro/Cell stack, if your diet isn't so good, go with one of the mass gainers - start off with 2 to 3 scoops twice daily and increase until you are gaining the desired amount of weight per week (1/2 to 2 kilos).
- Q what creatine can i stack with this? and how much gm's are you allowed a day as it dose not say how much is in 1 scoop serving. thanks
Creatine is contained in here so you don't need to have any additional creatine. 5g per serving in this tub. The upper limit would be 20g if loading, either way unused creatine will be washed out.
- Q What is a good pre-training drink to have when i already take anobolic muscle fuel so i don't overdose on creatine?
Anabolic only has about 5 grams of creatine, so adding another serving on training days will not be excessive creatine intake (also creatine has now been used by so many people and has been studied by so many scientists that it is considered perfectly safe in healthy individuals).
Best pre-workouts are Rocked and Hemo Rage (these contain VERY strong stimulants so beware) and Animal Rage, NO Shotgun, nano Vapor, etc.
- Q would this be better than PVL mutant mass would i gain as muscle??
Mutant Mass is our best-selling weight gainer by far and when combined with creatine, there is no faster way to gain weight. However, Muscle Fuel Anabolic is our best-selling high-calorie All-in-One and contains creatine, so both of your choices are very good and it is impossible to say which is better.
- Q After going through the "loading phase" is it okay to use the muscle fuel anabolic product only after workouts?. So for instance I may only train 4 times a week so will only use it 4 times a week after workouts.
Yes this is perfectly fine but would highly recommend purchasing a standard why protein to use daily to make sure you do not lack protein in your diet.
- Q As this product contains testosterone boosters, would i pass a drug test for a rugby academy?
Muscle Fuel Anabolic has no ingredients that would be banned and the testo-booster ingredients aren't designed to raise test levels into the range that would be a problem for most drug tests but without knowing what they're testing for (their specific banned list), it's difficult to say.
Also, as with even some foods, it is possible that any supplement could contain a tiny (or in some very rare circumstances) a significant amount of some banned substance. This could happen either because some ingredients were processed in a facility that also handles banned ingredients or that the final product was produced in a facility that handles banned ingredients.
Maximuscle and EAS both offer drug screened products designed for tested athletes - look for the words "Drug Screened" or "Doping Free" on the label.
So you could use a product like Cyclone, which although expensive and having lower carbs and calories than the Anabolic, could (according to Maximuscle) eliminate the drug testing risks.
- Q Can BSn cell mass be used along with this product or will that be too much creatine intake ? I have a new tub of cell mass but may keep hold of it until I have used this tub of mfa
They can be used together definitely, just ensure you are taking on enough water to fully get the benefits from creatine and ensure complete hydration.
- Q can i take con cret creatine with usn anabolic muscle gain
Yes. Both can be stacked.
- Q Can I take this 3 servings a day even after the 5 day loading phase to help with my bulk ?
It is not recommended that you do, no; please adhere closely to product guidelines.
- Q Can i take this with a creatine supplement to make even more gains in size and strength ?
I would not advocate taking additional creatine; Muscle Fuel Anabolic is considered an 'all-in-one' product, therefore, you are not likely to require additional supplementation.
If you would prefer to take creatine prior to your workout, you could do so, taking a mass gainer (without a creatine content) separately.
- Q Can jus 2kg tub show a lil bit of results? Iv bin taking monohydrate creatine for almost a month
This all depends on a variety of factors: the quality and consistency of your eating plan and exercise regime; your body composition and metabolic rate, as well as your individual fitness goals.
The efficacy of a product will correlate with other relevant steps that are put in place, in order to help you achieve your goals.
- Q can this product be taken by lactose intolerant people? and does it make u buff or increase lean muscle mass. Thanks
The whey protein in this product is derived from milk so isn't suitable for lactose individuals.
- Q can you take this product on no training days?
Yes. Take 1-2 servings everyday to get the best results from the product.
Refer to manufactures directions of use on the product label.
- Q Can you take USN Muscle Fuel Anabolic with skimmed milk and if so does it have any detrimental effects to the shake
Yes, you can but just be aware that the profile from the milk will then need to be taken into consideration as the nutritional profile of the shake will need to be altered.
- Q can you take zma, HMB Capsules and L-Glutamine with this product?
- Q can you use milk instead of water to mix with this product?
Yes you can use milk just as you would water.
By adding milk you will also be adding extra carbs protein and fats.
- Q can you use milk with usn anabolic
Yes but best taken with water.
- Q Compare to USN muscle fuel STS being a meal replacement protein/carb shake. Would you class Anabolic the same?!
Muscle Fuel Anabolic is a mass gainer - it serves to provide a concentrated source of calories derived from carbohydrates, protein and some fats; in addition, it contains an added natural-testosterone support mechanism, and other nutrients to aid muscle growth.
It is not considered to be a meal replacement despite its macronutrient and micronutrient profile, but rather, a dietary supplement designed for use by those with (already) significant muscle mass, who are looking to further increase their gains. In this respect, it would be taken in addition to an appropriate eating plan and training regime.
I hope the above information assists with your query.
- Q Daft question I know. I appear to have lost my scoop. I have an old scoop from your Pure Protein IGF-1, how many of these scoops will I need to use per serving ??? Cheers
You will need 5 and a quarter scoops if you are using the Pure Protein IGF 1 scoop. IGF 1 scoop is 28g per scoop and a full serving of Muscle Fuel Anabolic is 150g
- Q do you have to cycle ananbolic say like 4 weeks on and 4 weeks off or can you keep using it all the time. thanks
Take as directed on the container for best results.
- Q Does the 3 scoops = 1 serving ?
Or is it that 3 scoops = 3 servings?
I am 86 kg, I have to take 3 servings, is that 3 scoops in the one shake or is that 1 scoop 3 times a day, I'm confused. Thanks.
1 serving is equivalent to 3 scoops. Depending on your food intake we'd suggest you take 1-3 servings daily if looking to gain lean muscle mass.
- Q Does this product use any ingredients from animals or is it suitable for vegetarians?
Not suitable for vegetarians.
- Q have there been any cases where people under the age of 18 took this product and got acne
We couldn't provide a specific answer regarding this query, as it varies for each individual. We are not aware of any ingredients in the product that could cause acne, but the cause of this condition could be due to a number of lifestyle factors and possible underlying medical conditions.
I hope this information is useful to you.
- Q Hello i just one to ask can i use any product with USN Muscle Fuel Anabolic to get better rsults?or it's better to use on hes one?.if i can use some product can you let my now?thanks
You can use other products with USN Muscle fuel anabolic to ensure greater results such as a pre-workout to give you that added kick and pump whilst working out. Muscle fuel anabolic is a great all-in-one and contains all the ingredients that cover the foundations of training. There are some other products that you could benefit from depending on your goal.
- Q Hello, Ive just bought this and I do not want to gain weight just muscle size and definition, does this make you gain weight ?
Yes, although it is desinged to stimulate strength and muscle gains.
You have to understand, unless you just started training or are back from a layoff, you will not likely be able to build muscle without adding some bodyfat also, as you need to eat more calories than you burn to gain muscle.
Try to aim for 1/2 to 1 kilo weight gain per week and you should only gain a small amount of fat.
- Q hey , i am cutting with CLA and whey , but when ive lost the fat i want i am looking for a product to put on serious muscle gains , but i dont want to add any fat , what all in one ( i ask this because i think these products would be the best e.g MFA , AS 40 etc , ) for me to put on muscle gains ?cheers
Go with something like Synergy Iso-7 or the As One 40 if you put on fat easily or aren't doing cardio or high-intensity interval training regularly. Otherwise, yes, MFA is the best choice.
- Q Hey i was contemplating buying either Mutant mass and reflex creatine for gains , but then i thought of the raving reviews of MFA and thought could this be better?
i am currently 89kg 6"1 and 16 years i got like 18 percent body fat i know i used to be slimmer , i dont wanna gain much fat ( i know i will cuz its impossible to slim and gain) which would be the best option and how shall i take it ? ty
Both will work very similarily on a calorie for calorie basis. The Mutant Mass has the advantage of having healthy fats and fibres added to it (which makes it more like a meal) and the Anabolic already contains creatine, so make you choice based on those differences.
For MFA, take at least one serving daily (some people take two 2-scoop servings - a full serving is 3 scoops).
For Mutant, take 2 scoops, twice daily to start and adjust depending upon weight gain results. Add creatine to both shakes for the first 2 weeks then you can take it down to 1 serving of creatine added to your post-workout shake.
- Q Heya, im currently just started properly doing weight training at the gym a few months ago, at the moment im taking a protien poweder combined with creating powder and a prework shake of NO. I can see the difference as i have grown slightly in size but mainly ripped up. I seem to find it hard to put on weight so i was just wondering would this product help in gaining size? combined with what im already taking? this is what id be taking , 1xserving of a whey protien between breakfast and lunch, NO before pre work out possibly combined with creatine? there after 1 serving of the MFA would this be suficient to gain size? or would a post work out shake like halo help aswell?
Muscle Fuel Anabolic is a great product for gaining quality mass.
Muscle Fuel Anabolic is a great cost efficient way to get everything you need in one shake. Great for building mass and strength and can be taken any time of the day especially post workout.
Muscletech - Halo is also a great product to use but would recommend using a scoop of whey protein before you take the Halo.
- Q Hi
I got my tub the other day and was wondering is there supposed to be 3 or 4 packets in the tub. I got 3 packets but thought there would be 4 packets of 1kg?
It comes with 3 bags.
- Q Hi , i recently buyed Fast grow anabolic 4kg , i want to know how to use this product perfectly, i started gym about 1 month , my weight ( 65 kilos), i go to gym in the morning 6am , i want to know when is the best time to take it and how many scoops i should take and when . . . thank you
All directions are described on the tub follow the manufacturers advice for optimum results. Just be sure to consume 1 full serving 90 mins prior to training and one serving immediately after. On none training days take two servings in between meals a day.
- Q Hi ,can you please tell me can I use this product with my Animal Pump and PHD methoxy-7 test too or to talke it with NO product only? Thank you for your time. Ivo
Yes, you can combine the three products.
- Q Hi guys
I started going to the gym about 8 weeks ago and have been using USN pure protein on workout days, i have seen my strength improve an muscle growth. Altho im thin i wudnt b classed as a hard gainer. I was wondering if you would recommend this product to me as i am looking to build muscle and mass, altho i wud like to use for a short period, ie 6-8 weeks. Is this possible or do i need to keep takin it for a longer period? Also do i need to keep takin once ive reached my target size?
This can be used just in the weeks you have stated and you would gain more muscle mass on this rather than just the pure protein as this has an anabolic stack in which can help create a muscle building environment in your body.
- Q hi i am after gaining lean weight but putting on about stone to stone and half. Is this product ok for a female and can it be taken before bed?
We'd recommend women go for something like muscle fuel STS as it's similar in terms of formula however it doesn't contain a test booster like the Muscle fuel anabolic does.
- Q hi i currently taking NO explode 2 and Usn pure protein, i'm now thinking about taking muscle fuel anabolic to start bulking up, what this be a good combination or should i just go with anabolic and NO. thanks in advance
Yeah a good pre-workout and best selling all in one is a good combination to put on some good muscle mass.
- Q hi i have just got a small tub of mfa to try as want to gain clean weight. I weight train and box 3 nights a wk. I plan on taking it after boxing but also wondering if i could have half a serving before bed with peanut butter on non box nights? Thanks
Yes sure especially if trying to gain weight, you can potentially have two servings daily, one after and one before bed.
- Q Hi i have read that 'Do not combine Muscle Fuel Anabolic with any other creatine product'. So will it be fine if i was to take a different creatine product before or after a work out and then later on the day take this muscle fuel product?
yes that would be fine. You'll simply excreted any excess creatine in your muscles.
- Q Hi i want to gain weight and muscle to join british i was wondering would i pass and drugs and urine test usin this product and would i see goof results towards my goals of gainin weight and muscle thanks
I have checked the nutritional information for Muscle Fuel Anabolic, and the following statement is included within:
"The ingredients used to formulate this product are not sports banned substances. Professional athletes should refer to the USN website for more information on prohibited substances in sport."
If you require further clarification, I would advise that you contact USN directly, using the following link:
Muscle Fuel Anabolic can be considered an 'all-in-one' type of supplement, which can be taken pre and post-workout. It can assist in helping to gain lean muscle mass, when consumed in conjunction with the correct diet and training regime.
I hope the above information assists in answering your query.
- Q hi i was wandering on how many scoops to take to how much water before and after training could you help please
As a dietary supplement, add 3 scoops to 500ml-600ml of cold water. Use a blender or a hand held shaker for about 30 seconds. Have 1-2 servings daily (servings may be halved).
Important: persons under 80kg’s - Have 2 servings per day for the first 5 days and only 1 serving per day there-after.
Persons over 80kg’s – Have 2-3 servings per day for the first 5 days and 1-2 servings per day there-after. Do not combine Muscle Fuel Anabolic with any other creatine product and do not exceed the recommended daily intake.
- Q Hi im 17 and i weigh about 83kg . How many scoops do I need per serving and how many servings should i take per day . Should I also take it during my rest days
It depends on many factors, your food intake, training schedule etc. We'd recommend around 2 -3 servings on a day of training days, on rest days take 1-2 servings.
- Q hi im 75kg i have a very active job and work out 3 times a week i want to keep my weight but turn into lean muscle would this be good with 19 anaobol ?
Yes, very good choice for lean mass gains.
- Q hi is it safe to use usn muscle fuel anabolic post workout with animal stak pre workout and taking usn 100% whey through out the day?
Yes, no problem using these together.
Sorry for the late response due to essential maintenance
- Q hi iv taken usn anabolic for the first 5 days now im under 80kg and toke 3 scoops b4 gym n afta i was wondering it says take 1 serving afta 5 days should i have the 3soops b4 gym or afta??
After. Recovery is the most important part.
- Q Hi ive bin training for a while on and off but last yr got into it properly until trapping a nerve in my back in novemeber messing about with the weights in my garage pissed up i have used usn musle fuel mass also anabolic and since starting back up have been using the sts im currently 14 stone but want to gain weight along with lean muscle mass when using the anabolic i found my strength increase i would like to get to around 16.5 to 17 stone what would u recommend i use as i was going to go back to the anabolic and take this igf will that be right for what i want to achieve cheers mike
Yes this will be fine to go back on and stick with this untill you feel you are not gaining anymore. Once you reach this point you need to increase your food intake.
- Q hi just want to know is this product is fully suitable for vegeterian can u plz confirmly reply
It has EPA which is generally from fish. But otherwise no animal ingredients except milk proteins.
- Q Hi my partner used this product for the first time and ended up with diarrhea is this a common side effect?
Not a common side effect but everyones digestion quality differs so this may just be his digestive system getting used to the product.
- Q hi there im in the forces and was wondering if it is completely safe for me to be using the product as we have compulsory drugs tests.
As advised by USN, random batches are tested by HFL drug testing who is in association with WADDA and have assured so far no drug fails have been reported.
- Q Hi there,
The product states it has a Creatine Stack, but it doesn't state how many grams of creatine is present per serving. Could you please tell me how many grams of creatine is meant to be present per serving? And if there is non-significant levels, would it be worth adding a creatine product?
Unfortunately this amount is hidden inside a proprietary blend which makes up (14,300mg) it would be around 5g of creatine per serving but we would strongly suggest you contact the manufacture direct for more information.
- Q Hi would it be possible to stack muscle fuel anabolic with muscletech mass-tech or anyother weight gainer/protein product? could I use both in the same day? Thanks.
Yes that would be fine. Just be sure your not over doing it on the creatine.
- Q Hi your muscle fuel anabolic gainer clealry states not to use any othe creatine supplement along side it, so why have you said its ok to someone else?
It is fine to use another creatine substance alongside with this. Creatine use can be up to 20g per day during loading phase.
- Q Hi,
I'm thinking to use this muscle fuel anabolic with tauro test. So, how good idea is it?
Muscle fuel anabolic already contains testo boosting properties so an additional test booster is not necessary but can still be combined unless the other test product states not to combine with other test boosters.
- Q Hi,
I am currently taking reflex performance matrix (preworkout) with micellar casein as a postworkout supplement. I am now going to start using MFA, can i combine it with my reflex preworkout supplement?
Yes MFA and Performance Matrix can be combined. Although I would only use 2 scoops of MFA pre-workout Then take 2 scoops of MFA after training instead of the casein. Casein is a "slow" protein best used when you go long periods between meals, such as before bed. MFA has "fast" protein which is much better for post-training.
Sorry for the late respose due to essential maintenance
- Q Hi, can I take a pre workout like BSN NO explode with this or its not recommended? Or should I treat this as pre and post workout as well. Thanks for your time.
Yes, you could use BSN NO-Xplode 2.0 with Muscle Fuel Anabolic; the former is designed to be taken before exercise (ideally on an empty stomach [and not post-workout]), to increase vasodilation, and thus, 'pump'. Please carefully adhere to specific product guidelines.
- Q Hi, i currently have both Cell tech and Muscle Fuel Anabolic. I was thinking of taking 1 first for 8-10 weeks and then the other later on. But i was wondering if i could combine the two. For example, have a Cell tech (only 1 scoop) in the morning, and then 2 scoops of Muscle fuel anabolic post workout since it has all the supps needed post workout (e.g protein, carbs, creatine, bcaa, hmb) is it possible to do this?
You would benefit more from combining the two together than taking them seperate months as cell-tech contains no protein which is crucial for keeping your body in an anabolic state.
- Q Hi, I currently take USN creatine anabolic along with USN pure protein. I am not sure whether to switch to this product. Combining the other two products has given me a massive increase in strength from about 85kg max on the bench to 105kg max; this has been along side a solid gym routine and a good diet. However i am not satisfied with the gains in size and overall definition of my muscle. Would this product help build my muscle's in size, and if so would i be sacrificing tone? As keeping the 6 pack as vain as it sounds is important to me...
Unless you have amazing genetics or have just started training or started training harder, it is very difficult to add muscle size without gaining some fat also. This is simply because you have to eat more calories than you burn to gain muscle.
So you can switch to Anabolic but keep an eye on the fat gains and if the calories start to "spill over" into body fat, then cut back from 3 scoops twice daily to 2 scoops and keep adjusting until you get the balance right.
- Q Hi, I have been using maximuscle promax extreme for a while now and using HGHup as well for an extra boost and made some good gains. However I am now looking to bulk up and add mass, can muscle fuel anabolic be taken with Hghup? and if so are there any side effects with the suppliment also aiding growth hormone release?
Yes you can use the both together fine.
- Q hi, i just started taking USN Muscle Fuel Anabolic . my weight is under 80. is it OK if i take the protein once a day, for example after i finish working out.
Yeah that's the perfect time to take it to replenish lost nutrients after training. Muscle fuel anabolic is designed for this purpose and also as a good addition to a healthy balanced diet to get the muscle gains you search for.
- Q Hi, I just want to know how this product is beneficial if i will consume this with pre workout product and fat burning product?
This is a recovery product as well as a lean gaining meal replacement. This would just help you recover quicker than taking just a whey protein.
- Q Hi, I need some advice. I am 30 years old, 6 foot 2 tall, weigh 13 stone and to look at you think I would be slim. I do however have sight man boobs and gut which I wold love to get rid off. I train 4 times a week using weights but have always struggled to put on muscle. Can you recommend some suppliments that will help me put on muscle, shed the gut and give me that cover model body we all hope for. I am willing to stack and money is not an issue in my goal for this. You can probably see from my previous purchases that I have tied most things. Many thanks.
I have since responded to this query via the email address provided.
- Q Hi, I see that as i'm under 80kg’s it says i should have 2 servings per day for the first 5 days and only 1 serving per day there-after. Why is this? what would be the best time to take it once your down to one, post work-out? I've been using some lower calorie proteins such as PHD Pharma Whey and i'm hoping to bulk up a little without adding too much fat, would this be suitable? Thanks
Normally they say 2 servings to ensure you load on the creatine to get fully saturated intra-muscular creatine levels which equals better results. Post workout would definitely be the best time to use it if only using once. This would be suitable to gain lean muscle mass, just ensure you closely watch your calories from the rest of your diet.
- Q Hi, I started taking MFA after checking good reviews n considered it as an all in one product so a good value for money as well. I gained about 8kg in the 1st three weeks n have finished 2 bottles of 2kg each in the meantime. I was just about to buy the big 4kg bucket but sadly found out its price has gone up. Is there any chance it will be lower again in the near future? I was really satisfied with it. Also is it advisable to add milk instead of water for the shake? If u know a similar product with the same results in a lower price plz let me know. Sorry just asked so many questions in one go. Thanks for ur time.
Muscle Fuel Anabolic is, as you say, an 'all-in-one' type of product, which can serve as a pre and post-workout supplement.
As an alternative, you could try PhD Nutrition Synergy-ISO-7 2kg, £39.99, Reflex One Stop 2.1kg, £35.99, or Kinetica Complete 2kg, £33.99. However, please bear in mind that none of these show a largely significant price difference compared with MFA.
Our offers are subject to change, but it is quite possible that MFA will be reduced in price at some point in the near future.
Yes, you can mix this with milk instead of water, though this will alter the consistency and caloric value, somewhat.
I hope you consider this information useful.
- Q Hi, I train twice a day some days in the week. once in the morning and once in the evening. Is it ok to take 2 servings a day( one after each workout)
Yes, that is fine. Please refer to product guidelines for specific information regarding recommended servings.
- Q Hi, i was jus wondering when to take the drink during the day, as im still at college and will go gym straight after i finish, should i take the shake anytime before i go?
If you can take it around 1 hour before going to the gym as well as post-workout that would be perfect to contribute to your training and nutritional regime.
- Q Hi, I'm currently taking 2 scoops twice a day and I am just wondering if this product provides enough BCAA's?
I was considering buying some BCAA capsules to take as well this but was just wondering if it would be a waste of money If i am getting enough from taking this already?
Amino acids are never a waste of money. In our opinion amino acids should be part of every ones diet morning, afternoon, evening & night. You are getting a good amount of BCAA’s in muscle fuel anabolic but another amino supplement would be beneficial. Especially pre&post training.
- Q hi, I'm taking muscle fuel anabolic in breakfast. Then before training I'm taking Jack3d. And finally after training I'm taking muscle fuel anabolic again. Do you thing is it okay for me? I mean is there anything wrong or unnecessary? btw I'm 19yr old and 73kg. thanks
What you are doing at the moment is completely fine as you are covering the essential areas so as long as this is working for you, keep doing what doing.
- Q Hi, I've been taking this product for over a month and am through 1 tub and half way through the second, I have had very little gains in weight but noticed some size gain, I know way 62kg, and am a very hard gainer so I am taking muscle fuel anabolic with amino acid tablets know in hope the tablets help, just wondering is this overdosing on amino acids? Or anything else you can suggest?? Ime trying to avoid using a lot of cretine as I will eventually steadily go off these products to a pure protein when I get to the size I want, ime hoping to go from 9,5 stone to 10,5 or 11. Thanks
If you are taking 2 full servings per day of MF Anabolic, then to make better gains, you have to either eat more food or add a weight gainer product. It's a simple case increasing your calories until you gain a kilo or so per week.
Take your aminos about 15 minutes before training and no, you won't be taking too many aminos.
- Q Hi, I've just started taking this product. I'm slim, but toned, and my aim is to take this product and gain around 2 stones. I current weigh 12st and I want to reach 14st. I'm taking this product whilst training every day. I want to know whether I'll lose the muscle I gain through taking this product and just be left with excess weight and not muscle mass when I eventually stop once I reach 14st. If so, how can I prevent this without constantly buying Whey Protein etc?
If you keep training hard and keep taking creatine and a high-protein diet, you should not lose a substantial amount of muscle. Fat burners can help you hold onto muscle whilst dieting also.
- Q Hi, Im currently on a cut losing body fat but getting the protein needed to keep the muscle, would this usable on a cut?
This would be perfect, however you need to remember when you to utilise the carbs best, so this would be perfect for either breakfast with some oats or definately post-workout, as soon as you have trained get a USN Muscle fuel anabolic down you and replenish all the glyocgen you have depleted.
- Q Hi, this is the second week ive been using this product now. I took three scoops a day for the first week and now i take two, i am under 80kg and im 6'2. Ive noticed it makes me quite bloated after taking it, is there a chance that i will put on fat on my stomach and also how long do you think it will take ot recognize gains in mass considering I train 4 days a week?
If you are eating an excess of calories then some fat gain along with muscle gain is going to be a possibility. The duration of time it takes to see results will depend upon many factors, your training, your nutrition, your supplementation etc. All these vary from person to person.
- Q Hi,what is the best age to use USN Muscle Fuel Anabolic
This product is not suitable for anybody under the age of 18.
- Q hi.iam 38 and starting too get back into training after a long break off.this product here has some good reviews,my question is do i need to take anything else with it? ie whey,creatine? if so what can you recommend? thank you dave
This contains whey and creatine in sufficient amounts so this would be fine. A couple of things you could add, could potentially be BCAA's/Pre workout/Omega 3 fish oils.
- Q how many servings do u get out of one tub thanks
26 full servings. All the product info can be found under the nutrition tab on our website.
- Q How many servings does a 4kg tub of Muscle fuel anabolic contain if i were only too consume 2 servings per day (Because i weigh under 80kg) ?
If you mean 2 "scoops" per day, then 39
- Q I am currently taking this as a pre-workout shake and using After Max for recovery. Muscle Fuel Anabolic is marketed as an all-in-one but some say it is for recovery. I am nearly out of After Max and was thinking of buying another product to use with MFA. I am 22, slim and want to gain muscle and weight. Once After Max runs out should I use MFA pre or post and what product to combine it with (or just buy more After Max)? Also using 19-Anabol Testo. Thanks.
Muscle Fuel Anabolic is an all-in-one product, and predominantly, a weight gainer. I would therefore advocate use of MFA - especially throughout the day and post-workout.
If you choose to use recovery products also, that is fine - they can be used in conjunction with MFA.
- Q I am currently using Cellmass and No-xplode stack. Is it possible, or worth, using Muscle Fuel Anabolic as well?
If your goal is to increase muscle mass and strength then we would highly recommend adding muscle fuel anabolic into your daily diet in-between meals.
- Q I am in a job that does regular drug testing. Will your product be a problem in this department at all. Are there any illegal substances in it, or raise levels in your body to where problems may occur in regards to drug testing
No this product is fine.
- Q i am in the british army and wondered if this product contains anything that i would fail a CDT for? why has it got Anabolic in the name? does it contain steroids?
The term 'anabolic' refers to a metabolic process which involves the synthesis of simple substances into more complex tissues, to include muscle ('catabolic' is the opposite of this).
Anabolic steroids, therefore, are hormonal supplements which enable anabolism of muscle tissue to occur, thus preventing catabolism.
Muscle Fuel Anabolic is not a steroidal supplement; rather, it supports muscular growth (and preservation) via the delivery of nutrients that are essential for this development, e.g. high quality protein sources (including BCAAs), B vitamins and several minerals.
MFA also contains a NATURAL-testosterone optimiser, which will support your biological levels of said hormone.
Further to your query, though it is highly unlikely that there are any ingredients contained within MFA that would cause you to fail a CDT, it is advisable that you present a list of the ingredients to governing bodies, just to err on the side of caution.
I hope this information has addressed your query.
- Q I am taking grenade thermo detonator and usn muscle fuel anabolic is this correct or counter productive?
The Muscle Fuel Anabolic is a bit high in calories and carbs to use as during a cutting cycle. So perhaps stick with half servings and then get yourself a meal replacement or an All-in-One that is lower in carbs (10-25 grams) and calories.
- Q I am thinking of buying this product but was wondering if it contained any sort of steroids with it being called anabolic?
The term "Anabolic" simply means "causes growth" and is not necessarily associated with Anabolic Steroids.
Anabolic Steroids are illegal to sell and will not be found in legal sport supplements (we don't sell banned ingredients or drugs).
- Q I take 2 cups after workout, is that going to help with getting a ripped body or is it only for mass body building?
These are not magic shakes, you need to understand the basics of how the body works if your looking to build muscle or loose body-fat.
You need to know how many calories your body needs daily to either build muscle or burn fat and then divide them calories over 6-7 meals/shakes throughout the day.
For post workout nutrition this product is great regardless of your goals to help speed up recovery.
- Q i was wondering why this product isn't safe for people under the age of 18?
Every company sets out certain guidelines for their product range.
Muscle fuel Anabolic contains testosterone boosting properties which could cause bouts of oily skin and acne in younger adults. At the age of 18 your test levels are still developing and there will be no need for any test boosting products.
- Q I weigh 74 kgs & taking muscle fuel anabolic twice a day, one scoop mixed in a blend of oats and banana at 6am, then at 4pm one scoop after training. I'm using 300 ml of water each time. Is the regularity enough? And should I increase the number of scoops to get lean muscle or is the amount enough given water of 300 ml (instead of 600 ml)? I dont want to get a belly!
It is best to adhere to product guidelines when taking supplements. For your body weight, these directions are as follows:
"Important: persons under 80kgs - have two servings per day for the first five days and only one serving per day thereafter."
The water you add should be enough to create a drinkable consistency; adding oats and a banana may not be necessary if your other meals are healthy, balanced and substantial.
Weight gainers will lead to surplus fat gain if not used in conjunction with the appropriate training regime.
- Q i weight 12 stone and still have a bag of serious mass left should i use it with musclefuel anabolic and 19 anbol testo for strenght gains as serious mass is not increasing my strenght or should i use the serioius mass alongside phd synergy or cyclone
You can do either, the difference only would be with the Serious mass the calories in would be a lot higher than if you stacked Muscle fuel anabolic with Synergy or Cyclone.
- Q i workout on the evening, will the large amounts of carbs make me gain fat? i just want to build lean mass? is this product suitable for me? or is there an alternative?
If you are taking this just once after your workout then the carbs in the product will be used to replenish glycogen levels, so it would not be stored as fat. However, building mass is about obtaining a calorie surplus to that of maintenance levels, some fat gain is expect when trying to build muscle. If you find you are putting on weight quick then we'd suggest cutting calories abit, until weight gain is a bit slower meaning more of that weight is quality muscle.
- Q I'm 11 stone and have just started the product, when shall I take the shakes for the best results?
11 stone equates to 69.9kg, therefore, it is recommended that you have two servings per day for the first five days, then one daily serving thereafter, as stated in the product guidelines.
I would suggest (as with any weigh gaining product) that for best results, you take this supplement between meals to increase your calorie intake. Ideally, spread your daily food/supplement intake over five or six smaller meals if you find this easier.
Including one of these servings post-workout is recommendable.
- Q I'm aiming for large muscle gains in size and strength for rugby.
Excluding the factor of cost, which of these two supplements do you recommend over the other and why? (sci-mx omni-mx hardcore or usn anobolic muscle fuel).
if you know of a better alternative that contains similar ingredients that is as or more effective as these two please tell me which supplement to buy.
USN Muscle fuel Anabolic is one of the biggest selling all-in-one product for gaining size and strength, with fantastic feedback from all customers that have used the product, it has shown to be the most popular supplement for choice. As both products are very similar in terms of formulation, as well as cost and servings per container it would be a simple matter of trial and error. We would recommend trying muscle fuel anabolic to start with and if the desired gains are not obtained, we would recommend trying Sci-Mx Omni-MX hardcore.
- Q I've been on USN creatine monohydrate for the past 3-4 weeks. Do I still need to load muscle fuel anabolic?
- Q I've just bought this product, I have just started the gym, i'm 66kg and i'm wondering when is the best time to have a shake? I'm going to have one after the gym, I go the gym 3-4 times a week. Do i take one before the gym aswell as after? Also on days off...
For muscle building purposes we would recommend taking 2 full servings a day, 7 days a week. Please follow the manufactures directions of use.
- Q I've just purchased the usn anabolic fuel as a tester. Question i have is, with a regular creatine you would normally load and then take a set serving and then rest(1-2 days) (over a set time frame, eg 3 weeks) Does this happen with this product as there is no direction of use regarding any break to take?
Creatine works faster with a loading phase - four 5gram servings per day for 5 days and then 1 to 2 servings daily thereafter. It is no longer considered necessary to "come off" creatine because of the huge amount of scientific research supporting its safety. So take the Anabolic as directed. If you want the full effects of creatine faster then buy a seperate creatine product and take it 3 times daily in addition to the Anabolic for the first 5 days. If you don't do a loading phase you will still get the same results but it will just take 3 additional weeks to experience them.
- Q I've read one or two reviews about how usn mascle feul anabolic can reduce the size of your "package". Is there any truth in this ?
No this is not true.
- Q I've recently started taking this, and was wondering if I should bother taking more creatine/BCAA's/glutamine or is there enough in this to cover what I need and will I just be wasting money?
These are fine to stack with MF Anabolic but if you are taking a full serving daily, there is no need to take a seperate creatine product (you will only benefit from adding a few extra servings of creatine for the first 5 days and then no need to add more and this will only give a small and mostly short-term benefit). You can always add extra BCAAs and glutamine. Take these before training and the Anabolic after on training days.
Higher levels of BCAAs and glutamine can only benefit your recovery, performance, and muscle mass.
- Q If I was to start taking Muscle Fuel Anabolic as my post workout shake, what other supplements would you recommend on taking?
Muscle fuel anabolic is a quality packed all-in-one product that gives you everything you need for post workout recovery and muscle mass gains.
Would recommend taking a pre-workout to give you more energy and focus before you train if not already using one.
You can also take BCAAs or Essential Amino products before training.
- Q If ur 14 years old how many servings should u have a day and can u drink it while u drinking USN fuel deit for meals
This product is not intended for those under 18.
- Q im 16 years old just recentley started gym, how many and when should i have a shake and how many scoops in there?
Muscle fuel anabolic can be used any time of the day but is best used in between meals and immediately post-workout. In a 2kg tub there is 13 servings and in a 4kg tub there is 26 servings.
People under 80kg’s - Have 2 servings per day for the first 5 days and only 1 serving per day there-after.
- Q Im 74 kg and i know it states 2 serving for first 5 days but do i have to take the 2 servings or can I just take 1 serving post workout? Also only taking 1 serving would this not benefit me just a taking 2 a day ?
Generally, it is always best to take a supplement according to the directions stated, in order to achieve the best results. Having said this, there will be some allowance for variance, owing to an individual's unique fitness goals.
Your body composition and how much weight you are looking to gain will be the main factor in this, as well as the quality and consistency of your general diet, plus the intensity/regularity of exercise you are doing.
In addition to important nutrients, Muscle Fuel Anabolic contains 538 kCal per serving, so you will still be getting extra calories and nutrients from just one serving.
I would however, recommend aiming to take two servings daily, as outlined in the product's directions for use.
I hope the above information assists with your query.
- Q im kinda skinny 1'83 and only 67 kg i starting going to the gym i bought the anabolic usn protein igf and con cre how and when to use it as i want to get to 80kgs?
Follow the directions listed on the containers for the most effective results. Also we think you will benafit a lot more from the USN muscle fuel anabolic if your goal is to gain mass.
- Q imve just started off weight training, would you recommend this to me?, im using waxy vol at the moment for carb intake and slow energy release
Muscle fuel anabolic is a fantastic all in one mass gainer.
It will help pack on some good quality mass and strength and is great for post workout nutrition.
Great to use in conjunction with Phd Waxy vol.
- Q is it good combination if i'll take ''animal pak'' in the morning and ''MF anabolic'' after the workout,i also taking pre-contest ''sizeOn'' during the training?
This stack is fine as all 3 products cover different areas of muscle-building and recovery.
- Q is the product gluten free?
This product likely has some gluten content but probably a small amount (in the glutamine peptides and possibly in the maltodextrin/glucose polymers). You would have to contact USN for more detail if you ceiac or gluten sensitivity.
- Q is this product suitable for some one under the age of 18!.. ( im 16years old)
As stated on the USN Muscle Fuel Anabolic label, this product is not to be used my individuals under the age of 18.
- Q is this suitable for vegeterians
Muscle fuel anabolic contains added amino acids which may be from animal sources.
- Q ive just finished one container and waiting for the other to be delivered beacause i have broken the cycle will I have load up again for the first five days again ?
It takes 30 days for creatine levels to revert back to normal, so if you've been off for 1 week, load for 2 days, 2 weeks, load for 3 days, 4 weeks or over load for 5 days.
- Q ive just started on usn muscle fuel anabolic and am just wondering is it alright to take ZMA along with it?
Yes, no problem using these together.
- Q i`m 32yrs.my weight is 60kg and height is 5`10. i wanna know how long i should use to see a significant change in my body if i follow ur directions and go to gym 4 times a week.once i reached to my target,should i continue taking this or stop? thanks for ur response
Continue taking this because the ingredients in there are benefiting your training and have got you there in the first place. Quality All in ones like this are perfect for lean gains or maintenance phases to ensure you are getting the best from your training.
- Q Just started to use muscle fuel anabolic and been training 6 weeks and lost fat and gained muscle still want to cut fat and gain muscle. what's the best plan for me? should i also take some whey protien too and when should i take both products as i weigh just over 80kg.
MFA is great to take any time of the day especially after training.
If you stop losing fat, the best idea is to move to a lower calorie All-in-One product like Synergy Iso-7.
Adding in a whey protein is fine if you feel its going to help you reach you protein & calorie requirements. Again Whey protein can be taken any time day or night. In between meals is the most effective way unless a meal is lacking in protein which a shake can then be added.
- Q my boyfriend currently weighs 18.5 stone and wants to build muscle and lose weight is this the correct protein to take
Thank you for your query. Losing fat and gaining significant muscle mass are difficult to achieve simultaneously, owing to the specific dietary/nutritional and fitness requirements pertaining to each individual goal.
For this reason, I would recommend that your boyfriend focuses initially on weight loss and achieving a leaner physique, and then work towards building muscle mass thereafter.
There are a couple of products I would recommend which can assist with each goal. Firstly, a fat burner, such as Granade Thermo Detonator, in conjunction with a lean protein supplement, such as PhD Nutrition Diet Whey, which will assist muscle maintenance without extra energy intake leading to weight gain/hindrance of weight loss.
With regards to gaining muscle mass, I would advise that your boyfriend use a product with a different nutrition profile (namely a higher level of carbohydrates) to Diet Whey, once his goal has been achieved. An all-in-one - something like Reflex One Stop 2.1kg, might suit.
I hope this information is useful to you.
- Q One of my 400g creatine packet is sitting on my desk for last 3 months. Is tht a good idea to take my creatine with this all-in-one product?
It can be taken with Muscle Fuel Anabolic however if you are consuming consistantly more creatine than you need you will just excrete the creatine out and it'll be wasted, so if you are obtaining 10g of creatine a day then you won't need to supplement with any extra. If only having one serving of muscle fuel anabolic a day, you would benefit from taking extra creatine with it.
- Q Should I use it in days off or just after the gym. Also would you recommend using a different product when looking to cut up in 5/6 months ???
Please take according to the product's specified guidelines, which are:
"As a dietary supplement, add 3 scoops to 500ml-600ml of cold water. Use a blender or a hand held shaker for about 30 seconds. Have 1-2 servings daily (servings may be halved).
Important: persons under 80kg - Have 2 servings per day for the first 5 days and only 1 serving per day there-after.
Persons over 80kg - Have 2-3 servings per day for the first 5 days and 1-2 servings per day there-after. Do not combine Muscle Fuel Anabolic with any other creatine product and do not exceed the recommended daily intake."
You may wish to opt to take lean, whey protein, together with a supplement containing CLA and L-Carnitine, in order to support your cutting phase. For example, USN Pure Protein GF-1 2.2kg, £39.99, plus USN CLA Pure 1000 90ct, £20.99 and Reflex L-Carnitine 100ct, £18.99.
- Q Should one take a break after finishing 4kg package of Muscle Fuel Anabolic?
It has creatine and other substances, so I am wondering if I should give my kidneys and rest of organism some rest, say 1-2 months?
A break is not necessary. Continue to use muscle fuel anabolic as you need it.
- Q The blue scoop that is provided in the 2kg pot is that worth 150g or do I need to have 3 of those scoops. Thanks
3 scoops. Each scoop is 50g scoop.
- Q The product is not suitable for vegetarians. Im a muslim and can only eat halal meat. I want to know whats init that is not suitable for vegetarians.
If 'suitable for vegetarians' is not stated on a product's label, then usually, it is not considered as such, though it is often difficult to ascertain which specific animal-derived ingredients a product contains, and/or where said ingredients are sourced from.
I would recommend contacting USN directly. They have a UK email address which is: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Q USN Muscle Fuel Anabolic 4kg states "Do not combine Muscle Fuel Anabolic with any other creatine product and do not exceed the recommended daily intake." but I want to start using a Pre-workout supplement. Ive heard great things about "Labrada Super Charge! Xtreme NO 800g" but I noticed it has "2CM (di-creatine malate): 1.5g" so can I not use it if I am using USN Muscle Fuel Anabolic?
Creatine has been arround for over 20 years now as a supplement and there have been thousands of scientific studies and several safety reviews. As such creatine experts agree that it is safe. There is also no known "toxic" dose of creatine but if you are taking two full servings of Anabolic daily, then extra creatine would likely not be useful.
So there's no reason not to use the Super Charge but just use it pre-workout (not on off days).
- Q well i just got mf anabolic today and im just wanted to know when do you take it
Please refer to manufactures directions of use for full details.
We would recommend you take 1-3 servings per day.
1-2 servings in between your meals and definitey one serving directly after your workout.
- Q What are the side effects of this product
There are no side effects to using this product apart from increase strength, weight and mass gains.
- Q What do you mean by one serving a day? does this mean have one shake per day
Yes the manufacturer advises to take one serving a day but several people take 2 servings per day with good effects if looking to gain weight and muscle as quickly as possible - if your goal is increase muscle size and strength.
- Q what is better maximuscle cyclone or usn muscle fuel anabolic ?
They are both very similar in formula however the muscle fuel anabolic contains slightly more calories per serving.
- Q what is the "loading phase" you have to complete before you start seeing results?
The "loading phase" is used for creatine loading and it entails using 4 servings of 5 grams of creatine for the first 5 days to maximize creatine levels in the muscle.
With MF Anabolic, you could get away with 2 servings daily for 8 days or so and then you would be adequately loaded (as the Anabolic improves creatine retention beyond just taking creatine alone). After this, you can just take one serving daily or 2 scoops twice daily.
- Q what will happen if your 15 and you took this product
It is not recommended that any persons under the age of eighteen years consume this product, largely due to the fact that adolescents of fifteen are undergoing some quite dramatic physical and psychological changes. Your body is still growing and developing; it is therefore best not to interfere with this natural process.
- Q Why can't under 18's use this product (muscle fuel anabolic)? My son wants to use this, but doesn't know why - please tell me the reasons, so I can inform him. He is only 15, so I am concerned about him using such products. Thanks in advance.
This product contains a test boosting stack which is unsuitable for persons under the age of 18. If he would like to supplement with a protein product we would suggest Muscle Fuel STS as this can used by persons over the age of 12 as a meal replacement or post-workout shake for after the gym or their sports.
- Q How do I have to take this protein with water or with milk ?
You can take it with either, depending on your individual requirements (milk will increase caloric value and protein, but will also alter carbohydrate content slightly, owing to lactose [milk sugar]).
- Q hi I cant handle this with water so can I take it with milk
Yes, you can. Please bear in mind that this will increase calorie and nutrient value. Milk can also slow down the absorption of the nutrients contained within a mass gainer, but this effect is unlikely to have any major impact on your regime and the results that you see, if utilised correctly, of course.